To be able to use our apps, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Username, email and password can be requested to be able to create an account and to be able to send a new password when the old one is forgotten. These won't be shared with third parties.
- Third party adservices collect usage data.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our apps, services or goods and products. It is always possible to opt-out.
- Third party adservices collect usage data, to be able to provide ads, so our app can be free. Third parties do NOT receive your username, password or email.
If you have previously purchased or downloaded apps from us we may provide to you details of similar apps, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We do update this Policy from time to time, whenever we do this, our apps will notify this, on the next launch of the app.
Heris IT is a company located in The Netherlands.